Remote Customer Support Specialist
I would be happy to provide multilingual phone, Email and chat customer support (incl. part-time support)+ inbox monitoring almost 24/7, as well as Virtual Assistance support to your activities with quick response and turnaround time guaranteed.
I have experience as an inbound Customer Support Advisor and Front Desk Customer Support Specialist, providing information about the company's products/ services, and - mostly - solving customers' problems and issues, as well as logging the customers' cases.
1) I'm almost always online (with good Internet connection: 40-75 Mbps), and am experienced in similar online collaboration. I can handle several Customer support activities (E-mail, phone, chat, tickets) simultaneously, if needed - in 3 languages (ENG, ITA, RUS), combining them with updating your website content in real time, and dealing with content transcreation/ translation/ localization/ copywriting, incl. directly in .htm/ .html or .php format.
2) In a nutshell about what I'm experienced in:
3) Summing up my related skills/ experience:
4) About CS experience in details:
I have experience as an inbound Customer Support Advisor (Webhelp Latvia/ phone), providing information about company's products/ services + solving problems (software), as well as logging the customers' cases. In that role I was appropriately using the "assure/ acknowledge/ explore/ relate/ guide/" techniques. I was also great at multitasking, like: looking for info online and/ or in a database + logging the customer's case + talking to the customer on the phone at the same time.
I also worked as a Hotel Reception Customer Support Specialist (phone, E-mail), managing phone booking requests/ reservations; phone calls/ correspondence with clients; making/ canceling/ amending bookings on a reservation system.
I really enjoyed helping people in these roles, solving their problems and issues, and was genuinely pleased when I got 5-star reviews - sometimes obtained even when it was not possible to solve the customer's problem over the phone :)
Here you can take a look at my related CV in English: letters of recommendation available upon request.
5) Other Administrative/ Executive Support activities I can help you remotely with:
- web research/ market research/ lead generation;
- creating intros/ realizing first-contacts with the companies/ individuals of your interest;
- phone interpreting;
- posting on Russian forums/ social media;
- registering your website in online directories/ portals/ catalogues;
- assistance in establishing a company in Latvia;
- assistance in finding and purchasing real property in Riga/ Latvia
More about my services available in Latvia/ Riga
I've been living in Latvia for most of my life, and during the past 10-15 years, apart from interpreting/ translating, have been occasionally assisting to my clients/ foreign citizens - mostly Italian and Swiss - with various activities in Latvia, including living in Riga, and buying real property in Riga/ Latvia (including assistance in still profitable "buy to let" business); with establishing a company in Latvia, and with medical tourism related services/ translation/ interpreting.
I've also dealt a lot with the industry/ manufacturers of high quality linen yarn/ linen fabrics and cotton/ linen production, as well as ready-made linen and cotton/ linen products (bed sheets, pillow cases, tablelcloths). The Latvian company has been exporting for decades all over Europe, as well as in USA.